An ever growing list of useful links:
- Winsport: for snowboarding, skating, hockey, biking, and fitness training.
- City of Calgary Rec Guide: Build your own rec guide of City of Calgary programs.
- Calgary Playground Review: A great guide for playgrounds around town.
- Family Adventures in the Canadian Rockies: One of my go-to guides for great hikes with the kids. Tanya’s blog is a wealth of information and a site I’m always visiting for suggestions.
- Alberta Parks: For trail reports and updates.
- Take a Hike With Your Children: We have Lynda’s book and use it quite often in the summer. Her blog is also chalk full of good information.
- Geocaching: Geocache website.
- SOGO Adventure Running: SOGO’s home page.
- Calgary Outdoor Club: Outdoor events for adults that is free to join and is hosts multi activities.